I’m sure that everyone knows I’m in LOVE with the iPhone… Well I just got around to watching the guided tour that’s been out for like a week or so now.. And I just have to say that I’m creaming my pants right now.
This thing is AMAZING. It does sooo much more then I even imagined it’d do!
There are some points that I wish it would do though.
1) GPS – Probably next gen?
2) Saved locations from Google. I have a ton of saved locations from my Google Maps, I don’t want to have to re-enter them all.
3) Push email. Maybe next gen?
4) IM – Chat. The SMS comes close, but it’d be nice to have AIM/Yahoo chat as well.
5) Full Java support for addon apps
6) Safari plugins. (I have all my bookmarks on del.icio.us, I don’t have ANY local bookmarks. I’d be nice if I could sync those to the iPhone)
But, in all this thing is Absolutely the best phone ever. I just wish that I could buy one this Friday. Fuck you Verizon for having HUGE cancellation fees (Contract End Date: 03/07/08!!! UGH! I can’t wait that long!!!!) Maybe I should look at selling my plan online!?! I have to be able to keep my cell number though!
AT&T also just announced the rate plans. Only $60/month for 450 minutes, unlimited data, unlimited M2M, 5000 evening&weekend minutes, roll-over, and 200 SMS messages?! That’s insane cheap!
I talked to CP again the other day about the whole old car thing. I’ve always wanted one. Infact we have one on the farm that I’ve always wished I could get and fix up. I’m sure it’s going to need WAY more then I could ever do at this point. Anyways, yesterday I went on this crazy mission and found a ton of 58-64 F-100’s here in the LA/OC area. I emailed them all. I’ll probably never do anything about it, but it’s amazing how cheap these cars really are for how old they are. I was expecting them to be much more. But these are all under $10k. It’d make a nice fun truck to drive around and enjoy LA in.
One year ago today was my first date with Jay… Oh memories. lol. Have I mentioned recently how annoyed I am still with Ben? How could he be so fucking childish! UGH!