YAY! I finially took the 10 minutes to make permalinks work! Haha, I know it’s only taken me so fucking long too… But they are working now. So be excited everyone. 😀
I also installed the Google Sitemap plugin, but there seems to be something wrong with it. So I’ll have to play with it later. I only have so much time on my hands people! haha.
And lastly, I got nuvexport working. It only took 5 hours to encode 1hour of Gilmore girls…. But it did a pretty good job, went from being 4 gigs/hour down to 460 megs/hour…. Now I’m copying it over to my laptop to try and watch it to make sure it actually did a good job encoding that.
I need to find out why it took so damn long to encode it though. I really don’t want to spend 5 hours to encode each episode of Gilmore girls. 🙁 I wonder how the hell those torrent people do it… They skip commercials and compress it down in under an hour usually! Blah. Maybe I just need a faster computer.. It is funning on aa 1.6Ghz P4.
And that’s been my day. Adios!