Today I started some of the engine tear down process so that I can pull it out. Started with pulling out the Radiator.
Here’s my current radiator, with the spare that came with the car. Clearly not the same size, nor is the fan shroud. I think that the radiator that came with it is too far gone, I can see two BIG holes in it and it’s very very rusty inside. Will probably just buy a new one.
From there I also removed the fan, (4) simple bolts and then I pulled some other small items off…
After that I decided to dig into the Carb. Was pretty easy to remove that, not that I was expecting it to be hard. Although, it had a lot more random connections, etc then I was expecting. Tried to get as many pictures as I could with tape noting where they went.
Started to try and disconnect the power steering pump but the lines were giving me a hard time and I’ve been feeling sick. Came in, took a nap and made dinner. Now it’s raining here in LA! About time!
Hopefully in the next couple weeks I can pull the engine!!