Been busy lately with life, so car has been a bit on the back burner. This weekend I spent a lot of time working on it.
I also got the brake lines and fuel line out. Put a lot of WD-40 on all the bolts for the suspension, tomorrow I will tackle that.
I spent a lot of time today going through parts and cataloging everything. Found the passenger side mirror at the bottom of a box. Sadly I’ve already spent $260 on a replacement mirror and the replacement is in much better condition then the old one, so I’ll use it.
My goal for this weekend is to get it stripped to the point where I can send it into sand blasting/body and paint this week sometime!