Haven’t posted much, been busy yet slow with the car.
It’s been 11 months since the car went off for paint, it’s supposed to be getting color this week, so I decided it’s time to test-fit and organize all the front suspension parts. So I’ve done that. Bought new wilwood brakes too:
Hopefully the car will actually get paint next week!
SO the vert top is partially back together… Got one side done and took me 3 hours….
It was a lot tougher to put back together because of the powder coating, I didn’t realize how much thickness that would add.
I sure hope it’s right!
Last weekend I used the POR-15 tank restorer product to repair my gas tank.
I didn’t think of it, but I should have got a before pic.
It took a lot of time but probably the hardest part was just getting it all dry on the inside before the last step.
Although, I’m not sure what those weird yellow blobs are.
This weekend I’m going to work on stripping the outside and painting it.